Hyperthermia (Heat) Cancer Treatment
What is hyperthermia?
Hyperthermia (also called thermal therapy or thermotherapy)
is a type of cancer treatment in which body tissue is exposed to high
temperatures (it starts at 103 up to 107°F). Research has shown that high
temperatures can damage cancer cells, usually with minimal injury to normal
tissues (1). By damaging proteins and structures within cells (2), hyperthermia
may shrink tumors.
How is hyperthermia is used to treat cancer?
Hyperthermia is almost always used with other forms of
cancer therapy, such as oxygen, ultrasound, and immunotherapy. Experts have said hyperthermia makes cancer cells more sensitive to other treatments or harm other cancer
cells. When hyperthermia and natural treatments are combined, they increase a
patient’s chances of survival.
What are the different methods of hyperthermia?
Several methods of hyperthermia are currently under study:
Experts tell us using heat is effective, but it usually takes more to become a cancer survivor.
Therefore You Should Also Consider Using The Following Natural Cancer Therapy
Biophotonic cancer therapy is a fantastic tool to use in conjunction with heat.
Cancer Survivor Michael Thomas Is The Inventor Of Biophotonic Therapy
"Natural, alternative cancer treatments saved my life. Hi, I'm Michael Thomas and I was diagnosed with stage-4, leukemia in 2005. Doctors told me I was a walking dead man who could literally die before the day ended. I'm blessed to have lived through that experience. Now I'm an 11-year cancer survivor because I used biophotonic anti-cancer therapy." (Michael is a Master Botanist and chemist.)
Biophotonics Definition & How It Works:
in the universe vibrates because it’s made of energy. That vibration is unique
as a snowflake. Therefore everything vibrates at a specific frequency. Halo
takes advantage of this universal phenomena.
By combining light with botanicals.
Light carries this vibrational energy into the body and the body reacts as if the botanical was actually present.
Clinic Version called Halo Max (Biophotonic Therapy)
Home Version called Halo Ultra (Biophotonic Therapy)
Experts Recommend Using The Following Therapies In Conjunction With Halo (Biophotonic Therapy):
- Have proper daily dietary discipline (Mostly vegetarian diet. No sugar or starches)
- Proper daily amount of Vitamin C
- Oxygen treatments (Suggested: exercise with oxygen therapy.)
- Get your teeth checked. (Poor dental care has been shown to create cancer, and it can keep you from being a cancer survivor.)
- Lymphatic drainage (dead cancer cells are moved out of the body through your lymph system.)
What does Biophotonic Cancer Treatment Cost?
This unit is called Halo Max. It is the clinic version of biophotonic therapy. It is currently being used at the top natural cancer clinic in Mexico.
- Suggested Retail: $30,000 USD
- Why does it cost so much? Because it works 8 times better, and 6 times faster, than the home version (shown below).
- We can get you a good discount if you want this amazing technology.
- You can use this unit at the top natural cancer clinic in Mexico and they're patients love it.
This unit is called Halo Ultra. It is the home version of biophtonic treatments. The top U.S. cancer clinic offers their patients this home version because it helps the body's immune system. Every cancer survivor has a healthy immune system.
- Suggested Retail: $10,000 USD
- Why does it cost so much? Because it works fantastically!
- We can get you a great discount if you want this amazing technology. Simply click the "Get More Info." button below. Many patients at the clinic in Mexico are also getting their own Halo Ultra while they are at the clinic. They get special pricing.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” ~The Bible, Hosea 4:6
son Rusty, Peggy Sue (stag-4 survivor), and husband Jim Roberts
God bless you for visiting my website. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
Peggy Sue Roberts, Southern California, USA
Forward to Peggy Sue's Survivor Story,
Mexican Clinic page.
* Footnotes: Research Articles Cited
Biomagnetic research provided by:
- BioMagnetic Research and Technology (Biomed Central)
- Hyperthermia using magnetite cationic liposomes for hamster Osteosarcoma
- Fumiko Matsuoka1, Masashige Shinkai1, Hiroyuki Honda*1, Tadahiko Kubo2, Takashi Sugita2 and Takeshi Kobayashi1
Enzyme research provided by:
- The FASEB Journal / The Official Journal of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology
- Activation of prodrugs by antibody-enzyme conjugates: a new approach to cancer therapy.
- P D Senter
- February 1, 1990 The FASEB Journal vol. 4 no. 2 188-193
Hyperthermia research provided by:
- European Journal of Cancer (1965)
- Investigations on the possibility of a thermic tumour therapy—I.: Short-wave treatment of a transplanted isologous mouse mammary carcinoma
- Volume 8, Issue 1, February 1972, Pages 65, Pages IN3, Pages 69-68-IN8-78
- Presented in abbreviated form at the First Congress of the European Association for Cancer Research, Brussels, September 1970.
- Kristian Overgaard, Jens Overgaard
Insulin research provided by:
- Journal of BUON 14: 711-715, 2009
- © 2009 Zerbinis Medical Publications. Printed in Greece
- Low dose chemotherapy in combination with insulin for the treatment of advanced
- metastatic tumors. Preliminary experience
- C. Damyanov, M. Radoslavova, V. Gavrilov, D. Stoeva
- Medical Center of Integrative Medicine, Sofia, Bulgaria
Laser research provided by:
- CA:A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
- Photodynamic therapy of cancer: An update
- Patrizia Agostinis PhD1, Kristian Berg PhD2, Keith A. Cengel MD, PhD3, Thomas H. Foster PhD4, Albert W. Girotti PhD5, Sandra O. Gollnick PhD6, Stephen M. Hahn MD, PhD7, Michael R. Hamblin PhD8,9,10, Asta Juzeniene PhD11, David Kessel PhD12, Mladen Korbelik PhD13, Johan Moan PhD14,15, Pawel Mroz MD, PhD16,17, Dominika Nowis MD, PhD18, Jacques Piette PhD19, Brian C. Wilson PhD20 andJakub Golab MD, PhD21,22,*
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
Sonodynamic research provided by:
- Anticancer Research: International Journal of cancer research and treatment
- The Real Deal: Using Cytochalasin B in Sonodynamic Therapy to Preferentially Damage Leukemia Cells
- MATTHEW TRENDOWSKI, GUOWU YU, VICTORIA WONG, CHRISTOPHER ACQUAFONDATA,
- TIMOTHY CHRISTEN and THOMAS P. FONDY
- Department of Biology, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, U.S.A
Immunotherapy research provided by:
Oxygen research provided by:
- Anticancer Research / International Journal of Cancer Research and Treatment
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Inhibits Benign and Malignant Human Mammary Epithelial Cell Proliferation
- ERIC V. GRANOWITZ1, NORIKO TONOMURA2, RITA M. BENSON1, DEBORAH M. KATZ1, VIMLA BAND3, GRACE P. MAKARI-JUDSON1 and BARBARA A. OSBORNE2
Vitamin research provided by:
RIFE Technology research provided by:
Disclaimer: The content on this website and webpage is based on research studies by doctors around the world. The information you find here is intended for educational purposes only. It's not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any medical or psychological condition, nor to prevent, treat, mitigate, or cure such conditions. The information contained herein is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified healthcare professional. Therefore, this information is not intended as medical advice, rather a sharing of knowledge and information based on research & experience.
** Although the clinic is great at helping cancer patients, individual results may vary. We suggest you have a phone consultation with the doctor to find out if he believes he can help you.
Copyright 2009-2015 Cancer Research Awareness
This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment of any disease.