We understand it can be difficult finding scientific research showing RIFE treatments. We've searched the internet and found independent research on natural, alternative cancer treatments.
Tumor cells may be more sensitive to heat than normal cells. This mode of heating is essentially instantaneous, accurate temperature control can be maintained during treatment. Obviously, heat application by short waves is not the same as that by the red-hot iron. **
Short waves not only generate a uniform and penetrating heat
in the depths of the tissue, but also allow a very fine regulation of the
degree of heating. By the shape and design of the electrodes the field can be
concentrated on a circumscribed region and the heat effect thus localized.
Radio Frequency test conducted by: F. Kristian Storm MD*, Robert S. Elliott PhD, William H. Harrison BA, Lawrence R. Kaiser MD, and Donald L. Morton MD (Published 19 JUL 2006).
Test Study Results:
Multiple tumor types were included in this study group. All tumors were heated to a temperature of 107 degrees Fahrenheit. Virtually no normal tissue was injured. One to five weekly treatments above 107 degrees Fahrenheit resulted in significant tumor necrosis and pain relief in many patients. Radio frequency induced hyperthermia (heating) of advanced sarcomas is possible with little host toxicity and may be of potential therapeutic benefit to many cancer patients. **
You have an alternative to listening to doctors who will simply poison you with little to no chance of surviving. I (Peggy Sue Roberts) had my own brush with death from listening to my conventional oncologist. I only survived because my husband got me to a Mexican cancer clinic in time to save my life. **
"My family and I only recommend the top Mexican cancer clinic." This clinic is very popular and usually runs near full capacity. You must have a free medical consultation with the doctor by phone before being admitted to the clinic.
Complete the request form below and we'll help you with the following (at no cost/no obligation):
What you'll receive, by email immediately, after submitting the 'Request' below . . .
(NOTE* The accuracy of your information is extremely important to getting the information you want. Please double check everything before submitting.)
1. Complete and submit the request form located just above to receive the contact information of the clinic where Peggy Sue Roberts went. Double check all your info.
2. Then, look in your email in-box for my reply "From Peggy Sue". (It will be sent to the email address you provide; therefore, kindly double check your email address for accuracy.)
3. I'll give you a call to arrange your FREE confidential medical consultation with the doctor and answer any question to the best of my ability. (My family and I have 9-years’ experience with Mexican clinics. You will receive my phone number and email address by return email so you may contact me if you like.
4. Review the clinic’s website which will answer questions regarding treatments, patient testimonies, location, and many other questions you will have. You will be sent an email regarding cost of the clinic’s most popular treatment program. If you need financial help to afford the treatments, see my “Funding Treatments” webpage.
5. Next, call me, or call the clinic to arrange a 'Free Confidential Medical Evaluation' with the Medical Director.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.”
~The Bible, Hosea 4:6
God bless you. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
Peggy Sue Roberts, Southern California, USA
Return from Mexican Cancer Clinics page.
* Footnotes: Research Articles Cited
Biomagnetic research provided by:
Enzyme research provided by:
Hyperthermia research provided by:
Insulin research provided by:
Laser research provided by:
Sonodynamic research provided by:
Immunotherapy research provided by:
Oxygen research provided by:
Vitamin research provided by:
RIFE Technology research provided by:
Disclaimer: The content on this website and webpage is based on research studies by doctors around the world. The information you find here is intended for educational purposes only. It's not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any medical or psychological condition, nor to prevent, treat, mitigate, or cure such conditions. The information contained herein is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified healthcare professional. Therefore, this information is not intended as medical advice, rather a sharing of knowledge and information based on research & experience.
** Although the clinic is great at helping cancer patients, individual results may vary. We suggest you have a phone consultation with the doctor to find out if he believes he can help you.