Questions and Answers With Peggy Sue and Jim Roberts Video Series
Here you will find a video with stage-4 cancer survivor Peggy Sue Roberts and her husband Jim Roberts. They discuss how Mexican cancer clinics are classified and how they found the best clinic for them. We trust this information will be a blessing to you. **
3 Categories Of Mexican Cancer Clinics. Which one is best? **
Why 3 Weeks Of Treatments? **
Why is it best to go to a clinic which offers about 16 different natural cancer treatments? **
What's the difference between regular cancer cells versus cancer stem cells, and why cancer comes back with a vengeance? **
My family and I only recommend the top Mexican cancer clinic." This clinic is very popular and usually runs near full capacity. You must have a free medical consultation with the doctor by phone before being admitted to the clinic.
Complete the request form below and we'll help you with the following (at no cost/no obligation):
Get a same-day FREE medical consultation
Secure your spot at the clinic
What you'll receive, by email immediately, after submitting the 'Request' below . . .
Med. Director information
Avg. length of stay
Clinic success stats
(NOTE* The accuracy of your information is extremely important to getting the information you want. Please double check everything before submitting.)
What to do next:
1. Complete and submit the request form located just above to receive the contact information of the clinic where Peggy Sue Roberts went. Double check all your info.
2. Then, look in your email in-box for my reply "From Peggy Sue". (It will be sent to the email address you provide; therefore, kindly double check your email address for accuracy.)
3. I'll give you a call to arrange your FREE confidential medical consultation with the doctor and answer any question to the best of my ability. (My family and I have 9-years’ experience with Mexican clinics. You will receive my phone number and email address by return email so you may contact me if you like.
4. Review the clinic’s website which will answer questions regarding treatments, patient testimonies, location, and many other questions you will have. You will be sent an email regarding cost of the clinic’s most popular treatment program. If you need financial help to afford the treatments, see my “Funding Treatments” webpage.
5. Next, call me, or call the clinic to arrange a 'Free Confidential Medical Evaluation' with the Medical Director.
“My people are
destroyed for lack of knowledge.” ~The Bible,
Son, Rusty Roberts. Peggy Sue & Jim Roberts
God bless you for visiting my website. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
Patrizia Agostinis PhD1, Kristian Berg PhD2, Keith A. Cengel MD, PhD3, Thomas H. Foster PhD4, Albert W. Girotti PhD5, Sandra O. Gollnick PhD6, Stephen M. Hahn MD, PhD7, Michael R. Hamblin PhD8,9,10, Asta Juzeniene PhD11, David Kessel PhD12, Mladen Korbelik PhD13, Johan Moan PhD14,15, Pawel Mroz MD, PhD16,17, Dominika Nowis MD, PhD18, Jacques Piette PhD19, Brian C. Wilson PhD20 andJakub Golab MD, PhD21,22,*
Disclaimer: The content on this website and webpage is based on research studies by doctors around the world. The information you find here is intended for educational purposes only. It's not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any medical or psychological condition, nor to prevent, treat, mitigate, or cure such conditions. The information contained herein is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified healthcare professional. Therefore, this information is not intended as medical advice, rather a sharing of knowledge and information based on research & experience.
We’ve searched and
compared Mexican Cancer Clinics for 9-years to locate what we feel is the “Best of the Best” natural, alternative
cancer clinic in the world;
and its found in Tijuana, Mexico. It's the one I trust with my life, and I’m
sure it’s the one you've been searching for.
Receive the complete contact information, website, and phone numbers for the Mexican cancer clinic and FREE Consultation with the Medical Director.