Kill Pancreatic Cancer naturally and quickly with natural, alternative treatments at the Mexican Cancer Clinic where I went. It has an impressive 5-year 85% success rate!
Those who smoke and those who drink more than two soft drinks per week are more susceptible to develop Pancreatic Cancer.
Doctors have also linked family history to a small percentage of Pancreatic Cancer victims.
And, in the rarest of cases are those who have a small pancreas. But how are we to know that? It’s not like we can look down and see that we have a small pinkie-finger or something.
Famous People With Pancreatic Cancer
Baby Boomers will remember movie-star Patrick Swayze’s (pictured at right) courageous fight with Pancreatic Cancer.
Patrick’s diagnosis was relatively early in staging, but he chose traditional treatments over alternative treatments.
Steve Jobs of Apple Computer who survived an amazing 7-years after diagnoses.
The opposite side of Steve Jobs is Glen Upshaw, who recently died of Pancreatic Cancer.
Glen was the executive director of the National Football League Player’s Association and a Hall of Fame offensive lineman. Glen was age-63 and passed away (a very fast) 4-days after being diagnosed.
Traditional Treatments For Pancreatic Cancer
In most cases surgery is performed to remove the cancer and the affected portion of the pancreas. This is followed by chemotherapy and radiation therapy (although both have proven completely ineffective apart from surgery according to leading doctors).
Other treatments include targeted therapy, immunotherapy, and a variety of surgeries: stents, biliary and gastric bypass, total pancreatectomy, distal pancreatectomy and the Whipple procedure, which is the most commonly, performed surgery despite its very low survival rate of 4%.
Survival Rates of Pancreatic Cancer Using Traditional Cancer Treatments
Pancreatic Cancer is a very slow grower, often taking 20-years before showing symptoms; however, once symptoms are present, this cancer works very fast until death occurs.
It is very difficult to recognize its symptoms of weight loss, abdominal, pain, jaundice, obesity, diabetes, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, depression, digestive problems, gallbladder enlargement, and blood clots.
As a result of catching this cancer in its later stages, the 12-month survival rate is only about 25% of pancreatic cancer victims who choose traditional treatments survive their first 12-months after diagnosis.
For the year of 2012, the estimate for those who will be diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer is approximately 44,000.
About 37,000 of them will dye after being treated with traditional treatments, that’s roughly 84%.
Using traditional treatments has further complications in that cancer comes back in about 85% of the cases of those who went through surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.
Because of the nature of these cancer cells, they come back. When they do, they attack the liver; then they kill, while traditional medicine doctors can do little more than make the victim as comfortable as possible until they pass.
Survival Rates at Mexican Cancer Clinics using natural, alternative treatments.
But the good news is . . .
Survival rates at the clinic in Mexico where I went have an overall 5-year average of 85% survival rate for all types and stages of cancer. The clinic successfully places the cancer in remission, or patients are cancer-free!
(Would you like to go the clinic's web-site? Click here and follow the link.)
My Name is Peggy Sue Roberts, the author of this website.
In 2007 I lived in Riverside, California, USA when I was diagnosed with stage-4 cancer and told I had as short as 3-months to live.
Oncology almost killed me with chemo, and then sent me home to die.
I researched the internet, talked to friends, networked, shopped, and found a wonderful Mexican Cancer Clinic which was recommended in a book by a nationally known author regarding ‘Natural Cures’ which I found at my local health food store in Riverside, CA. The author had researched over 300-natural clinics worldwide and recommended this one particular clinic in Tijuana, BC, Mexico.
This clinic has an impressive 5-year success rate which you will definitely want to go to!
After a few weeks of non-painful, natural treatments, I walked out of the clinic clear of cancer and ready to live again. I’m sure you can too if you get there in time for them to help you.
“My people are destroyed
for lack of knowledge.”
The Bible, Hosea 4:6
Thank you for stopping by my website. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
Peggy Sue Roberts, Southern California, USA
Request Contact Information For
The Clinic Where Peggy Sue Was Treated
Also, get a free review of your medical records, & treatment recommendation from the clinic
What to do next:
1. Complete and submit the request form located just below to receive the contact information of the clinic where Peggy Sue Roberts went.
2. Then, look in your email box for my reply "From Peggy Sue". (It will be sent to the email address you provide. Kindly double check your completed information for accuracy.)
3. You may receive a phone call from my family: Peggy Sue, husband-Jim or son-Rusty Roberts; and/or the clinic. (My family and I have 8-years’ experience with Mexican cancer clinics. You will receive my phone number and email address by return email so you may contact me if you like. Please recall we are in our late 60’s and retired.)
4. Be prepared to send the patient’s medical records/test results right to the clinic for evaluation so they can determine a proposed treatment plan, cost, and availability of room at the clinic. Be prepared to pay for treatment costs out of pocket. If needed, see my “Funding Treatments” webpage for help.
5. Review the clinic’s website which will answer questions regarding treatments, patient testimonies, location, and many other questions you will have. You will be sent an email regarding cost of the clinic’s most popular 3-week treatment program.
6. Next, call the clinic to arrange to send the patient’s medical records/test results and arrange a 'Free Confidential Medical Evaluation' with the Medical Director if you desire.
7. Clinic space is limited; therefore, I suggest you reserve your space, and go to the Mexican Cancer Clinic as soon as possible.
What you'll receive immediately
after submitting the 'Request' below . . .
● Treatment costs ● Clinic name ● The Medical Director doctor’s name and contact info ● phone numbers ● website and email addresses ● average length of treatment stay at the clinic ● Much more info, ie: travel arrangements to and from the clinic, funding options, safety of the Tijuana business district, statistics of treatment success.
Request Clinic Mexican Contact Information
(Please double check your filled-in information for accuracy.)
This website and kill pancreatic cancer naturally webpage was compiled and maintained by Peggy Sue & Jim Roberts, and our son, Rusty Roberts.
Donations are used for the upkeep of this website. Thank You.