Kill Melanoma Naturally with non-painful, natural treatments at Mexican cancer clinics the fast way, in 3 to 6-weeks. They also have an 85%, 5-year survival rate.
Who Is Most Likely To Be Diagnosed With Melanoma?
Famous People With Melanoma
Passing from Melanoma:
Traditional Treatments For Melanoma
Stage-2, Surgery and perhaps treatment with interferon
Stage-3, Surgery and injections of Bacille Calmette-Guerin (BCG) vaccine or interleukin-2 directly into the melanoma, radiation therapy, or applying the topical immunotherapy imiquimod.
Stage-4, Surgery, radiation, immunotherapy, targeted therapy, or chemotherapy.
Survival Rates Using Traditional Treatments For Melanoma
The following are 5-year survival rates by stage:
Slaughter Melanoma Naturally at a Mexican Cancer Clinic with treatments not allowed, or not available through traditional treatments in many countries world-wide. Treatments can include:
My Name is Peggy Sue Roberts, the author of this website.
In 2007 I lived in Riverside, California, USA when I was diagnosed with stage-4 cancer and told I had as short as 3-months to live.
Oncology almost killed me with chemo, and then sent me home to die.
I researched the internet, talked to friends, networked, shopped, and found a wonderful Mexican Cancer Clinic which was recommended in a book by a nationally known author regarding ‘Natural Cures’ which I found at my local health food store in Riverside, CA. The author had researched over 300-natural clinics worldwide and recommended this one particular clinic in Tijuana, BC, Mexico.
This clinic has an impressive 5-year success rate which you will definitely want to go to!
After a few weeks of non-painful, natural treatments, I walked out of the clinic clear of cancer and ready to live again. I’m sure you can too if you get there in time for them to help you.
“My people are destroyed
for lack of knowledge.”
The Bible, Hosea 4:6
Turn up your speaker volume to follow this short and amazing survivor story.
Thank you for visiting my website. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
In God We Trust,
Peggy Sue Roberts, USA
Back to Home page.
Request Contact Information For
The Clinic Where Peggy Sue Was Treated
Also, get a free review of your medical records, & treatment recommendation from the clinic
What to do next:
1. Complete and submit the request form located just below to receive the contact information of the clinic where Peggy Sue Roberts went.
2. Then, look in your email box for my reply "From Peggy Sue". (It will be sent to the email address you provide. Kindly double check your completed information for accuracy.)
3. You may receive a phone call from my family: Peggy Sue, husband-Jim or son-Rusty Roberts; and/or the clinic. (My family and I have 8-years’ experience with Mexican cancer clinics. You will receive my phone number and email address by return email so you may contact me if you like. Please recall we are in our late 60’s and retired.)
4. Be prepared to send the patient’s medical records/test results right to the clinic for evaluation so they can determine a proposed treatment plan, cost, and availability of room at the clinic. Be prepared to pay for treatment costs out of pocket. If needed, see my “Funding Treatments” webpage for help.
5. Review the clinic’s website which will answer questions regarding treatments, patient testimonies, location, and many other questions you will have. You will be sent an email regarding cost of the clinic’s most popular 3-week treatment program.
6. Next, call the clinic to arrange to send the patient’s medical records/test results and arrange a 'Free Confidential Medical Evaluation' with the Medical Director if you desire.
7. Clinic space is limited; therefore, I suggest you reserve your space, and go to the Mexican Cancer Clinic as soon as possible.
What you'll receive immediately
after submitting the 'Request' below . . .
● Treatment costs ● Clinic name ● The Medical Director doctor’s name and contact info ● phone numbers ● website and email addresses ● average length of treatment stay at the clinic ● Much more info, ie: travel arrangements to and from the clinic, funding options, safety of the Tijuana business district, statistics of treatment success.
Request Clinic Mexican Contact Information
(Please double check your filled-in information for accuracy.)
This website and webpage " Kill Melanoma Naturally ", was compiled and maintained by Peggy Sue & Jim Roberts, and our son, Rusty Roberts.
Donations are used for the upkeep of this website. Thank You.