Kill Melanoma Naturally with non-painful, natural treatments at Mexican cancer clinics the fast way, in 3 to 6-weeks. They also have an 85%, 5-year survival rate.
Who Is Most Likely To Be Diagnosed With Melanoma?
Famous People With Melanoma
Passing from Melanoma:
Traditional Treatments For Melanoma
Stage-2, Surgery and perhaps treatment with interferon
Stage-3, Surgery and injections of Bacille Calmette-Guerin (BCG) vaccine or interleukin-2 directly into the melanoma, radiation therapy, or applying the topical immunotherapy imiquimod.
Stage-4, Surgery, radiation, immunotherapy, targeted therapy, or chemotherapy.
Survival Rates Using Traditional Treatments For Melanoma
The following are 5-year survival rates by stage:
Slaughter Melanoma Naturally at a Mexican Cancer Clinic with treatments not allowed, or not available through traditional treatments in many countries world-wide. Treatments can include:
My Name is Peggy Sue Roberts, the author of this website.
In 2007 I lived in Riverside, California, USA when I was diagnosed with stage-4 cancer and told I had as short as 3-months to live.
Oncology almost killed me with chemo, and then sent me home to die.
I researched the internet, talked to friends, networked, shopped, and found a wonderful Mexican Cancer Clinic which was recommended in a book by a nationally known author regarding ‘Natural Cures’ which I found at my local health food store in Riverside, CA. The author had researched over 300-natural clinics worldwide and recommended this one particular clinic in Tijuana, BC, Mexico.
This clinic has an impressive 5-year success rate which you will definitely want to go to!
After a few weeks of non-painful, natural treatments, I walked out of the clinic clear of cancer and ready to live again. I’m sure you can too if you get there in time for them to help you.
“My people are destroyed
for lack of knowledge.”
The Bible, Hosea 4:6
Thank you for visiting my website. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
In God We Trust,
Peggy Sue Roberts, USA
Back to Home page.
Request Mexican Clinic Contact Information
What to do now:
1. Complete the request for information located just below.
2. Receive, and read, the email which will be returned to you immediately after completing the form below (it will be sent to the email address you provide).
3. If you would like: Call and speak with me and/or my husband, Peggy Sue & Jim Roberts. We have 7-years’ experience with Mexican cancer clinics. Our phone number and email address will be provided in our emails.
4. Also, if you would like: Call the clinic to obtain a 'Free Confidential Medical Evaluation'.
5. If you are accepted as a patient, reserve your space, and go to the Mexican Cancer Clinic.
What you'll receive
after submitting the 'Request' below . . .
· clinic name
· doctor’s name and contact info
· patient coordinator contact info
· phone numbers
· website and email addresses
· my personal referral to the doctor
· treatment fees for first 3-weeks (as an out-patient)
· average length of treatment stay at the clinic
· Much more info, ie: hotel accommodations, travel arrangements to and from the clinic, funding options, safety of the Tijuana business district, statistics of treatment success
Request Clinic Mexican Contact Information
(Please double check your filled-in information for accuracy.)
Donations are used for the upkeep of this website. Thank You.