Kill Lymphoma Naturally using natural, alternative treatments versus using traditional medicine (which has proven to slay more victims than cancer).
Who Is Most Likely To Be Diagnosed With Lymphoma?
Unfortunately, the answer is most anyone. Current lifestyles and industrialization can cause any of us to be diagnosed with Lymphoma.
That’s almost funny. I must have read different books and websites than the doctors and scientists because I discovered that if the human body has decreased or limited oxygen supply, then it is likely to be acidic.
And, we now know that an acidic body causes 99% of all diseases, including Lymphoma.
However, doctors and scientists can tell us “what cancer is” once the victim has it, but they can’t identify a specific cause. What they do tell us is “risk factors”, which include:
1. Persons exposed to high amounts of radiation, such as a PET-scan or an atomic blast (exposure to either gives about the same radiation).
2. Those who have had infections, such as HIV/AIDS, Epstein-Barr virus, or Hepatitis C.
3. Heredity or family history of Lymphoma or immune system disorders.
4. Age can be a factor because most Lymphomas are diagnosed in victims, age 60 and older.
5. Some prescription drugs that suppress your immune system carry disclaimers that their use can cause Lymphoma.Exposure to chemical pesticides used to kill insects and weeds may also increase a person’s risk of developing non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
Famous People With Lymphoma
American actor Mr. T (pictured at right) has been one of the most outspoken of his struggle with Lymphoma.
Also living with Lymphoma is actor Gene Wilder who retired from show business in 2003.
Other famous people who have passed from Lymphoma include:
Jacqueline Lee Bouvier Kennedy Onassis (pictured at the top of the page), widow of President John F. Kennedy and Aristotle Onassis, died in 1994 of non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
Charles Lindbergh flew across the Atlantic Ocean in 1923, but lost his life to Lymphoma in 1974.
Mickey Mantle, Jr. never made it to the major leagues like his famous dad, and non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma took him in the year 2000, at age 47.
King Hussein of Jordan, who became the second Arab head of state to recognize Israel, died in 1999 of non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. Instead, King Hussein chose traditional treatments.
Oxygen Slays Lymphoma Naturally at Mexican Cancer Clinic in Tijuana, BC, Mexico.
One of the treatments this author received at the clinic in Mexico during my fight against Type-B, non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in 2007 was oxygen.
I learned that oxygen kills cancer, and it is one of the major treatments at Mexican cancer clinics.
Don’t ask your U.S. oncologist for oxygen. They aren’t allowed by the Food & Drug Association (FDA) to treat cancer with oxygen.
1. Oxygen is fully approved at Mexican cancer clinics.
2. Mexican doctors are accredited, licensed, and trained how to use oxygen at their clinic.
3. Mexican clinics are fully licensed by their government to administer oxygen in the treatment of cancer.
Order your own oxygen machine just below, and the name of the clinic this author went to by completing the “Clinic Name Request” form at the bottom of this page.
Traditional Treatments for Lymphoma
Traditional Western Medicine usually prescribes chemotherapy for Lymphoma, and sometimes radiation is used in combination with chemo.
For more on chemotherapy and its devastation on the human body, see my Why Chemotherapy Never Works page.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with either Hodgkin’s or non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, you are at the right website because this author has been through both:
1. traditional treatments of chemotherapy and
2. natural, alternative treatments.
I almost didn't survive chemotherapy. Praise God my husband and I discovered how to destroy Lymphoma naturally at a clinic in Mexico. The clinic is just across the border from San Diego, California, USA.
Survival Rates Using Traditional Treatments
Survival rates? Well . . . that depends.
Finding a straight answer from the American Cancer Society and other websites was difficult at best. They broke down the answers into so many categories that it is hard to follow.
But, the 5-year survival rates for UNTREATED patients:
Survival rates seem to be higher for those who do not take chemotherapy.
. . . because those who take chemo shorten their life tremendously. Their 5-year survival rate goes down to about 2%.
I can offer my suggestion about whether to, or not to, take chemotherapy. My suggestion: “Never let them put chemo poisons into your veins!”
However, here's some Good News: 5-year survival rates at the Mexican Cancer Clinic where I went have an overall average of 85% survival rate!
After chemotherapy almost killed this author in 2007 and oncology sent me home to die, my husband and I researched natural, alternative cancer treatments online and in books.
On my “What Kills Cancer Cells” page, I list eleven (11) cancer killers.
For Lymphoma patients it is very important to get the lymph system circulating properly. To do this, the clinic in Mexico uses a "Body Vibe" like you see me standing on at right. Order your own Body Vibe on my "Products & Equipment" page.
Additionally, on my “Alternative Cancer Treatment” page, I list the treatments I had daily at the clinic in Mexico. My treatment day started with an IV drip that contained Intense Nutraceutical Therapy, Herbs, Amino Acids, Minerals, Vitamin B-17, Chlorophyll, DSMO and Hydrogen Peroxide therapies.
Other treatments included Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Mag Heat Ray Therapy, Water Massage Therapy, Hyperthermia, Body Vibe, Sonodynamic Therapy, and Rife Technology. See and order many of these on my "Products & Equipment" page.
I didn't experience any pain during any of my therapies, nor did any other patient.
Turn up your speaker volume to follow this short story.
“My people are destroyed
for lack of knowledge.”
The Bible, Hosea 4:6
Thank you for visiting my website. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
In God We Trust,
Peggy Sue Roberts, Southern California, USA
back to Home, page.
Request Contact Information For
The Clinic Where Peggy Sue Roberts Was Treated
Also, get a free consultation with the Medical Director.
What to do next:
1. Complete and submit the request form located just below to receive the contact information of the clinic where Peggy Sue Roberts went.
2. Then, look in your email box for my reply "From Peggy Sue". (It will be sent to the email address you provide. Kindly double check your completed information for accuracy.)
3. You may receive a phone call from my family: Peggy Sue, husband-Jim, one of our sons, or the clinic. (My family and I have 8-years’ experience with Mexican cancer clinics. You will receive my phone number and email address by return email so you may contact me if you like.
4. Review the clinic’s website which will answer questions regarding treatments, patient testimonies, location, and many other questions you will have. You will be sent an email regarding cost of the clinic’s most popular 3-week treatment program. If needed, see my “Funding Treatments” webpage for help.
5. Next, call me, or call the clinic to arrange a 'Free Confidential Medical Evaluation' with the Medical Director.
What you'll receive by email immediately
after submitting the 'Request' below . . .
● Treatment costs ● Clinic name, address, and location ● The Medical Director doctor’s name and contact info ● clinic phone numbers ● clinic website and email address ● average length of treatment stay at the clinic ● Much more info, ie: funding options, safety of the Tijuana, Mexico business district, clinic statistics of treatment success.
(Please double check your filled-in information for accuracy.)
This website and Kill Lymphoma Naturally webpage was compiled and maintained by Peggy Sue & Jim Roberts, and our son, Rusty Roberts.
Donations are used for the upkeep of this website. Thank You.