Kill Lung Cancer Naturally at Mexican Cancer Clinics using all natural therapies, which have an impressive 85%, 5-year success rate for all types and all stages of cancer!
Or, you could hope you're the 1%'er who survives the next 8-months after allowing oncology to treat you with traditional chemo, radiation, and surgery. If you're betting this way, there's a 99% chance you'll die a very painful, expensive death during the next 8-months.
Who Is More Likely To Be Diagnosed With Lung Cancer?
Famous People With Lung Cancer
Traditional Treatment For Lung Cancer
Survival Rates Using Traditional Treatments for Lung Cancer
Five-year survival rates of the estimated 226,160 Lung Cancer cases projected for the USA in 2012 are as follows:
Stage-3A = 14%
Stage-3B = 5% (median survival of 13 months)
Stage-4 = 1% (median survival of 8 months)
These statistics are after going through any or all of the traditional medical treatments listed above, along with all the pain, suffering, and cash outlay or insurance payments.
However, 5-year survival rates at the Mexican Cancer Clinic where I went have an overall average of 85% survival rate!
My Name is Peggy Sue Roberts, the author of this website.
In 2007 I lived in Riverside, California, USA when I was diagnosed with stage-4 cancer and told I had as short as 3-months to live.
Oncology almost killed me with chemo, and then sent me home to die.
I researched the internet, talked to friends, networked, shopped, and found a wonderful Mexican Cancer Clinic which was recommended by an American investigative reporter who is nationally known as an author. He had researched over 300-natural clinics worldwide and recommended this one particular clinic in Tijuana, BC, Mexico.
This clinic has an impressive 85%, 5-year success rate for all types and stages of cancer. I’m positive you’ll want to go to this clinic!
After a few weeks of non-painful, natural treatments, I walked out of the clinic clear of cancer and ready to live again. I’m sure you can too if you get there in time for them to help you.
“My people are destroyed
for lack of knowledge.”
The Bible, Hosea 4:6
Thank you for visiting my website. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
Peggy Sue Roberts, Southern California, USA
Return from Kill Lung Cancer Naturally
back to Home page.
Request Contact Information For
The Clinic Where Peggy Sue Was Treated
Also, get a free review of your medical records, & treatment recommendation from the clinic
What to do next:
1. Complete and submit the request form located just below to receive the contact information of the clinic where Peggy Sue Roberts went.
2. Then, look in your email box for my reply "From Peggy Sue". (It will be sent to the email address you provide. Kindly double check your completed information for accuracy.)
3. You may receive a phone call from my family: Peggy Sue, husband-Jim or son-Rusty Roberts; and/or the clinic. (My family and I have 8-years’ experience with Mexican cancer clinics. You will receive my phone number and email address by return email so you may contact me if you like. Please recall we are in our late 60’s and retired.)
4. Be prepared to send the patient’s medical records/test results right to the clinic for evaluation so they can determine a proposed treatment plan, cost, and availability of room at the clinic. Be prepared to pay for treatment costs out of pocket. If needed, see my “Funding Treatments” webpage for help.
5. Review the clinic’s website which will answer questions regarding treatments, patient testimonies, location, and many other questions you will have. You will be sent an email regarding cost of the clinic’s most popular 3-week treatment program.
6. Next, call the clinic to arrange to send the patient’s medical records/test results and arrange a 'Free Confidential Medical Evaluation' with the Medical Director if you desire.
7. Clinic space is limited; therefore, I suggest you reserve your space, and go to the Mexican Cancer Clinic as soon as possible.
What you'll receive immediately
after submitting the 'Request' below . . .
● Treatment costs ● Clinic name ● The Medical Director doctor’s name and contact info ● phone numbers ● website and email addresses ● average length of treatment stay at the clinic ● Much more info, ie: travel arrangements to and from the clinic, funding options, safety of the Tijuana business district, statistics of treatment success.
Request Clinic Mexican Contact Information
(Please double check your filled-in information for accuracy.)
This website was compiled and maintained by Peggy Sue & Jim Roberts, and our son, Rusty Roberts.
Donations are used for the upkeep of this website. Thank You.