Kill Liver Cancer naturally and quickly with natural, alternative treatments at the Mexican Cancer Clinic where I went.
Who Is More Likely To Be Diagnosed With Liver Cancer?
Cancer that starts in the liver: did not spread from another organ (such as metastatic liver cancer) is called Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC), and accounts for most liver cancers.
Male smokers are more likely than women to contract HCC, and age 50 and older men and women seem to be more affected.
The disease is found more in Africa and Asia than in Europe, North and South America.
In America: Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders are more prone, followed by American Indians, Alaskan Natives, Hispanics/Latinos, African Americans and Caucasians.
Causes for HCC are: scarring of the liver (cirrhosis) as in:
Those who are alcoholics (abuse alcohol).
Those who have had Hepatitis B or C.
Those who have had long-term inflammation of the liver, and
Those who have had Autoimmune diseases of the liver.
Famous People With Liver Cancer
Baby boomers will remember Lee Remick (pictured at right), American film and television actress (1935 – 1991) who had liver, kidney, and lung cancer.
She was a big name in movies as this author grew up in the 1950’s and 1960’s. Some of her best known movies were: Anatomy Of A Murder (1959), Days Of Wine And Roses (1962), and The Omen (1976).
Other celebrities who had liver cancer were:
Christopher Glenn – CBS Radio Anchor (1938 – 2006)
Lawrence Payton – Singer (1938 – 1997)
Donald Reese – NFL Football player (1951 – 2003)
Jane Rule – Canadian Novelist (1931 – 2007)
Calvin Owens – Bluesman (1929 - 2008)
Traditional Treatments For Liver Cancer
Because there is usually always liver damage associated with liver cancer, it presents traditional medicine with challenges, and pain for the cancer victim.
Traditional options usually include liver transplantation, surgical resection, intrahepatic regional or “liver-directed” therapies, radiation, chemotherapy, or a clinical trial.
Transplants carry their own set of unique circumstances of first: waiting list, second: locating a donor while hoping and praying you live long enough to locate one, third: taking anti-rejection drugs for the rest of your life so your body won’t reject the transplanted liver.
Liver resection is what it sounds like: the surgeon removes the section of the liver that is cancerous, plus as much (if not all) of the tumor as s/he can locate, hopefully not leaving any behind.
Liver Cancer Survival Rates Using Traditional Treatments
Numbers from the World Health Organization report that 430,000 liver cancer patients contracted the disease in 1990, and an almost equal number died the same year after painful and expensive traditional treatments.
Current 5-year survival rates figures from the National Cancer Institute are still rather grim. They show:
Those very few Liver Cancer patients who read this have a tremendous advantage over those who do not.
Your advantage is that you have choices and alternatives that Liver Cancer patients choosing traditional medicine never hear of.
Life restoring treatments.
Natural, alternative treatments.
Inexpensive treatments (in comparison to the cost of traditional medicine, it’s only a small fraction).
Did you know that oxygen kills cancer? It does!
God told us in the Bible) that He has given us everything in nature to be our food, and for our healing if we are sick.
On my “What Kills Cancer” page (see the NavBar), I have listed eleven (11) natural, alternative cancer treatments that slaughter cancer. When you finish the page, go to my Mexican Cancer Clinic web-page and follow the link to the clinic I went to in Mexico. It is just across the border from San Diego, California USA. Call and make an appointment to go to the clinic. You’ll thank yourself afterward!
Alternative Liver Cancer Treatments That Work Fast at a Clinic in Mexico
In 2007 I lived in Riverside, California, USA when I was diagnosed with stage-4 cancer and told I had as short as 3-months to live.
Oncology almost killed me with chemo, and then sent me home to die.
I researched the internet, talked to friends, networked, shopped, and found a wonderful Mexican Cancer Clinic which was recommended in a book by a nationally known author regarding ‘Natural Cures’ which I found at my local health food store in Riverside, CA. The author had researched over 300-natural clinics worldwide and recommended this one particular clinic in Tijuana, BC, Mexico.
This clinic has an impressive 5-year success rate which you will definitely want to go to!
After a few weeks of non-painful, natural treatments, I walked out of the clinic clear of cancer and ready to live again. I’m sure you can too if you get there in time for them to help you.
“My people are destroyed
for lack of knowledge.”
The Bible, Hosea 4:6
Thank you for stopping by my website. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
Peggy Sue Roberts, USA
Request Contact Information For
The Clinic Where Peggy Sue Was Treated
Also, get a free review of your medical records, & treatment recommendation from the clinic
What to do next:
1. Complete and submit the request form located just below to receive the contact information of the clinic where Peggy Sue Roberts went.
2. Then, look in your email box for my reply "From Peggy Sue". (It will be sent to the email address you provide. Kindly double check your completed information for accuracy.)
3. You may receive a phone call from my family: Peggy Sue, husband-Jim or son-Rusty Roberts; and/or the clinic. (My family and I have 8-years’ experience with Mexican cancer clinics. You will receive my phone number and email address by return email so you may contact me if you like. Please recall we are in our late 60’s and retired.)
4. Be prepared to send the patient’s medical records/test results right to the clinic for evaluation so they can determine a proposed treatment plan, cost, and availability of room at the clinic. Be prepared to pay for treatment costs out of pocket. If needed, see my “Funding Treatments” webpage for help.
5. Review the clinic’s website which will answer questions regarding treatments, patient testimonies, location, and many other questions you will have. You will be sent an email regarding cost of the clinic’s most popular 3-week treatment program.
6. Next, call the clinic to arrange to send the patient’s medical records/test results and arrange a 'Free Confidential Medical Evaluation' with the Medical Director if you desire.
7. Clinic space is limited; therefore, I suggest you reserve your space, and go to the Mexican Cancer Clinic as soon as possible.
What you'll receive immediately
after submitting the 'Request' below . . .
● Treatment costs ● Clinic name ● The Medical Director doctor’s name and contact info ● phone numbers ● website and email addresses ● average length of treatment stay at the clinic ● Much more info, ie: travel arrangements to and from the clinic, funding options, safety of the Tijuana business district, statistics of treatment success.
Request Clinic Mexican Contact Information
(Please double check your filled-in information for accuracy.)
This website and Kill Liver Cancer Naturally webpage was compiled and maintained by Peggy Sue & Jim Roberts, and our son, Rusty Roberts.