Since being diagnosed as stage-4, in 2007, and sent home to die of cancer, I've given my family a gift I never expected to be able to give them; the gift of know exactly what to do if they or someone they love gets cancer.
If we could poison our bodies back into a state of good health, it wouldn't be called poison. Chemotherapy is poison. Therefore, if possible, we need to avoid it by using natural alternative cancer treatments.
Several natural cancer treatments you should consider taking are as follows:
Where to go to be treated, naturally, for cancer is:
The world's top natural cancer clinic is located in Tijuana, B.C. Mexico, about 5 minute drive from the US/MEXICO Border.
It's the best, of the best, clinic I could find. Of course, I was treated there, and they're amazing. In my experience as a stage-4 cancer survivor and as a “self-appointed” cancer-investigator, I have found this clinic will give you the best chance of becoming a cancer survivor.
This is the clinic that everyone in my family will go to if any of them ever get cancer. And it’s a good chance that, at least, some them will get cancer and be treated there.
What will it cost to be naturally treated for cancer:
$19,000 for 3-weeks of treatments. This fee is much less than most other clinics.
** Although oxygen is great at helping cancer patients, individual results may vary. We suggest you have a phone consultation with the doctor to find out if he believes he can help you.
CLICK HERE for Scientific Research showing oxygen treatments do improve cancer patient's conditions. *
My family and I only recommend the top Mexican cancer clinic." This clinic is very popular and usually runs near full capacity. You must have a free medical consultation with the doctor by phone before being admitted to the clinic.
Complete the request form below and we'll help you with the following (at no cost/no obligation):
What you'll receive, by email immediately, after submitting the 'Request' below . . .
(NOTE* The accuracy of your information is extremely important to getting the information you want. Please double check everything before submitting.)
What to do next:
1. Complete and submit the request form located just above to receive the contact information of the clinic where Peggy Sue Roberts went. Double check all your info.
2. Then, look in your email in-box for my reply "From Peggy Sue". (It will be sent to the email address you provide; therefore, kindly double check your email address for accuracy.)
3. I'll give you a call to arrange your FREE confidential medical consultation with the doctor and answer any question to the best of my ability. (My family and I have 9-years’ experience with Mexican clinics. You will receive my phone number and email address by return email so you may contact me if you like.
4. Review the clinic’s website which will answer questions regarding treatments, patient testimonies, location, and many other questions you will have. You will be sent an email regarding cost of the clinic’s most popular treatment program. If you need financial help to afford the treatments, see my “Funding Treatments” webpage.
5. Next, call me, or call the clinic to arrange a 'Free Confidential Medical Evaluation' with the Medical Director.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” ~The Bible, Hosea 4:6
God bless you for visiting my website. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
Peggy Sue Roberts, Southern California, USA
Forward to Peggy Sue's Survivor Story,
Mexican Clinic page.
* Footnotes: Research Articles Cited
Biomagnetic research provided by:
Enzyme research provided by:
Hyperthermia research provided by:
Insulin research provided by:
Laser research provided by:
Sonodynamic research provided by:
Immunotherapy research provided by:
Oxygen research provided by:
Vitamin research provided by:
RIFE Technology research provided by:
Disclaimer: The content on this website and webpage is based on research studies by doctors around the world. The information you find here is intended for educational purposes only. It's not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any medical or psychological condition, nor to prevent, treat, mitigate, or cure such conditions. The information contained herein is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified healthcare professional. Therefore, this information is not intended as medical advice, rather a sharing of knowledge and information based on research & experience.
** Although the clinic is great at helping cancer patients, individual results may vary. We suggest you have a phone consultation with the doctor to find out if he believes he can help you.