How To Help A Friend Or Family Member With Natural Cancer Treatments
Here you will find reliable information to help a friend or family member get excited about natural cancer treatments.
Information To Share:
- Statistics of conventional cancer treatments
- Statistics of natural cancer treatments
- Clinic Types & Price Ranges
- Success Rates
- Natural cancer treatments available
- Clinic locations
- The next step to take if they're ready
Statistics of conventional cancer treatments
On average chemotherapy produces a 2.1%, stage-4, 5 year survival rate.
American Cancer Society Survival Statistics PDF
Statistics of natural cancer treatments
Survival rates can vary wildly depending on which clinic a patient goes to. Natural cancer clinics are not created equal. Clinic pricing and location does vary. The clinic that cancer survivor Peggy Sue Roberts went to has the highest success rate we could find anywhere in the world (up to 98.5% success rate).
3 Types of natural cancer clinics:
Luxury Resorts Clinics: These types of clinics usually cost up, and beyond, $60,000 USD.
Working Class People's Clinic: These clinics range from $12,000 - $59,000. Pricing and success vary with each clinic. This is the type of clinic cancer survivor Peggy Sue went to. You can get her recommendation if you desire.
Budget Clinic: These clinics range from several thousand dollars up to $11,000. BUT they have the highest death rates. If money is a problem we have a suggestion that costs less than most budget clinics and has a much higher level of success.
Success rates for natural cancer clinics:
Natural cancer treatments available:
- Oxygen treatments
- Biophotonic therapy (clinic and home therapy)
- 3-Bp (3-bromopyruvate) therapy
- Hyperthermia (heat) treatments
- Laser treatments
- Insulin Potentiation therapy
- Enzyme therapy
- Viral therapy
- Sonodynamic therapy
- RIFE treatments
Learn more about these treatments and get instant access to medical research papers.
- United States: You can get natural alternative cancer treatments in the USA, but laws prohibit doctors from treating their patients solely with natural treatments. This means they also use chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery even if they aren't necessary for you to be successfully treated.
- Mexico: The top clinics in the world can be found in Tijuana Mexico. This is a strategic location because San Diego Airport is just several minutes away, and Mexico's laws allow doctors to treat their patients solely with natural treatments. This is where cancer survivor Peggy Sue went to.
- Germany: Top clinics can be found in Germany because the laws allow patients to be treated solely with natural treatments, but these clinics can be expensive. Most people find the help they need in Mexico for a fraction of the cost of going to Germany.
Peggy Sue(stag-4 survivor), Rusty and Jim Roberts
God bless you for visiting my website. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
Peggy Sue Roberts, Southern California, USA
Forward to Peggy Sue's Survivor Story,
Mexican Clinic page.
* Footnotes: Research Articles Cited
Biomagnetic research provided by:
- BioMagnetic Research and Technology (Biomed Central)
- Hyperthermia using magnetite cationic liposomes for hamster Osteosarcoma
- Fumiko Matsuoka1, Masashige Shinkai1, Hiroyuki Honda*1, Tadahiko Kubo2, Takashi Sugita2 and Takeshi Kobayashi1
Enzyme research provided by:
- The FASEB Journal / The Official Journal of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology
- Activation of prodrugs by antibody-enzyme conjugates: a new approach to cancer therapy.
- P D Senter
- February 1, 1990 The FASEB Journal vol. 4 no. 2 188-193
Hyperthermia research provided by:
- European Journal of Cancer (1965)
- Investigations on the possibility of a thermic tumour therapy—I.: Short-wave treatment of a transplanted isologous mouse mammary carcinoma
- Volume 8, Issue 1, February 1972, Pages 65, Pages IN3, Pages 69-68-IN8-78
- Presented in abbreviated form at the First Congress of the European Association for Cancer Research, Brussels, September 1970.
- Kristian Overgaard, Jens Overgaard
Insulin research provided by:
- Journal of BUON 14: 711-715, 2009
- © 2009 Zerbinis Medical Publications. Printed in Greece
- Low dose chemotherapy in combination with insulin for the treatment of advanced
- metastatic tumors. Preliminary experience
- C. Damyanov, M. Radoslavova, V. Gavrilov, D. Stoeva
- Medical Center of Integrative Medicine, Sofia, Bulgaria
Laser research provided by:
- CA:A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
- Photodynamic therapy of cancer: An update
- Patrizia Agostinis PhD1, Kristian Berg PhD2, Keith A. Cengel MD, PhD3, Thomas H. Foster PhD4, Albert W. Girotti PhD5, Sandra O. Gollnick PhD6, Stephen M. Hahn MD, PhD7, Michael R. Hamblin PhD8,9,10, Asta Juzeniene PhD11, David Kessel PhD12, Mladen Korbelik PhD13, Johan Moan PhD14,15, Pawel Mroz MD, PhD16,17, Dominika Nowis MD, PhD18, Jacques Piette PhD19, Brian C. Wilson PhD20 andJakub Golab MD, PhD21,22,*
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
Sonodynamic research provided by:
- Anticancer Research: International Journal of cancer research and treatment
- The Real Deal: Using Cytochalasin B in Sonodynamic Therapy to Preferentially Damage Leukemia Cells
- MATTHEW TRENDOWSKI, GUOWU YU, VICTORIA WONG, CHRISTOPHER ACQUAFONDATA,
- TIMOTHY CHRISTEN and THOMAS P. FONDY
- Department of Biology, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, U.S.A
Immunotherapy research provided by:
Oxygen research provided by:
- Anticancer Research / International Journal of Cancer Research and Treatment
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Inhibits Benign and Malignant Human Mammary Epithelial Cell Proliferation
- ERIC V. GRANOWITZ1, NORIKO TONOMURA2, RITA M. BENSON1, DEBORAH M. KATZ1, VIMLA BAND3, GRACE P. MAKARI-JUDSON1 and BARBARA A. OSBORNE2
Vitamin research provided by:
RIFE Technology research provided by:
Disclaimer: The content on this website and webpage is based on research studies by doctors around the world. The information you find here is intended for educational purposes only. It's not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any medical or psychological condition, nor to prevent, treat, mitigate, or cure such conditions. The information contained herein is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified healthcare professional. Therefore, this information is not intended as medical advice, rather a sharing of knowledge and information based on research & experience.
** Although the clinic is great at helping cancer patients, individual results may vary. We suggest you have a phone consultation with the doctor to find out if he believes he can help you.