Funding treatments at Mexican cancer clinics is made easier when you know where to go get the money.
Since the clinic takes cash, check, or credit cards, here are the best suggestions accumulated over the past 7-years:
1. Get a loan against your life insurance policy
2. **Get A Personal Loan**
3. Credit Cards
5. Use Gifting
6. Viatical Loans
7. Health Insurance (Reimbursement)
8. Reverse Mortgage
9. Community Fund Raising
For both Canadians and U.S. residents:
One possible reason to get a loan would be to get money fast and use the proceeds to pay for any and all expenses you may incur while going to the Mexican cancer clinic. Then, apply to your health insurance company for a reimbursement after you get back home. This way, you'll be prepared should there be unexpected expenses.
You or your friend/s may qualify for a new personal loan.
Searching the internet for loans that can be used for any reason led me to this company.
The Mexican cancer clinic accepts VISA and MasterCard only. There will be a small transaction fee added.
However, it's well worth it so you can get the treatments you need right away, then arrange for a permanent funding solution later, such as low-interest long-term loan, house re-finance, etc.
Everyone should call your credit card company/ies and ask them to raise your limits. Also, you or your friends apply for new cards.
Refinance obviously means a mortgage on Real Estate, either yours or a friend's.
In 2007, my husband Jim, and I used this method to pay off our credit card which we initially used to fund my natural, alternative cancer treatments. We first used our credit card, and then applied to refinance our house.
By using our credit card up front, I was able to start my treatments right away, and the loan came in before we made our second card payment. We obtained a very low interest loan which was very affordable. That made everyone happy, especially me.
Since I am in the United States, my discussion will be directed more toward North Americans. (If you're in a different country, check your local taxing and applicable laws.)
Gifting can be from as many people as you can locate who are willing to give you money. In the U.S., current 2014 law allows up to $13,000 annually from one single person, or entity, without it being a tax issue for either party.
You can obtain as many gifts as you like, or as many as you can find; therefore, go get lots of them!
When you go this the website link above, click on the Viatical Settlement link for a great description of this service.
When you make an application, kindly tell the fine folks that you heard about them from my website and Peggy Sue Roberts.
This is a reimbursement service only. The clinic does not accept any insurance or government programs to pay for treatments.
Click on their link above to take you to this company's website where you will be able to clearly read their phone numbers plus navigate around their site.
U.S. cancer patients who have health insurance can possibly receive reimbursement for your natural, alternative cancer treatments at Mexican cancer clinics.
Regardless of your carrier name, you should call to see if you can get reimbursed.
For a fee, there is a company in Houston, Texas which helps file claims for reimbursement from your insurance company.
This website supplies this information as a service only. We are not connected in any way with the above named company.
If you watch television, U.S. residents are more than familiar with Reverse Mortgages.
This is a closely regulated specialty for seniors who are age-62 or older.
HUD.Gov answers frequently asked questions on the TOP 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT REVERSE MORTGAGES.
After you're knowledgeable and determine that you qualify, do a search engine search for companies to do your Reverse Mortgage on your house.
Suggestion NOTE of what others have done: This will take a couple months to complete; therefore, you most likely will want to use credit first, get your treatments, then use your reverse mortgage to retire the credit.
If you are well established and loved by your local community, this is a very, very effective way to raise lots of money really fast for your natural, alternative treatments in Mexico.
However, if you're not well-connected in your community, this will most likely be frustrating and not very productive.
Thank you for stopping by my website's Funding Treatment page. Now everyone who wishes to go to the Mexican cancer clinic can obtain the funds to go.
I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
Peggy Sue Roberts, Southern California, USA
Back to Home page.
What to do next:
1. Complete and submit the request form located just below to receive the contact information of the clinic where Peggy Sue Roberts went.
2. Then, look in your email box for my reply "From Peggy Sue". (It will be sent to the email address you provide. Kindly double check your completed information for accuracy.)
3. You may receive a phone call from my family: Peggy Sue, husband-Jim or son-Rusty Roberts; and/or the clinic. (My family and I have 8-years’ experience with Mexican cancer clinics. You will receive my phone number and email address by return email so you may contact me if you like. Please recall we are in our late 60’s and retired.)
4. Be prepared to send the patient’s medical records/test results right to the clinic for evaluation so they can determine a proposed treatment plan, cost, and availability of room at the clinic. Be prepared to pay for treatment costs out of pocket. If needed, see my “Funding Treatments” webpage for help.
5. Review the clinic’s website which will answer questions regarding treatments, patient testimonies, location, and many other questions you will have. You will be sent an email regarding cost of the clinic’s most popular 3-week treatment program.
6. Next, call the clinic to arrange to send the patient’s medical records/test results and arrange a 'Free Confidential Medical Evaluation' with the Medical Director if you desire.
7. Clinic space is limited; therefore, I suggest you reserve your space, and go to the Mexican Cancer Clinic as soon as possible.
What you'll receive immediately
after submitting the 'Request' below . . .
● Treatment costs ● Clinic name ● The Medical Director doctor’s name and contact info ● phone numbers ● website and email addresses ● average length of treatment stay at the clinic ● Much more info, ie: travel arrangements to and from the clinic, funding options, safety of the Tijuana business district, statistics of treatment success.
Request Clinic Mexican Contact Information
(Please double check your filled-in information for accuracy.)
This website was compiled and maintained by Peggy Sue & Jim Roberts, and our son, Rusty Roberts.
Donations are used for the upkeep of this website. Thank You.