How do diet, Nutrition, Physical Activity, Lifestyle, and the Prevention of Chronic Diseases, like cancer, all fit together?
I’m going to give you answers you won’t find in Wikipedia or the American Heart Association websites.
For most individuals, weight loss can be as simple as getting your body alkaline instead of acidic. To assist the body with weight loss in a natural, healthy, and happy way, try my friend’s website: Ask-Gratitude-Weight-Loss.com
The answer is about 64% of the population.
It is quite evident not enough of us in America are paying enough attention to our diet and our health.
There are just too many 200+ and 300+ pound people asleep behind life’s driving wheel.
I think back on Americans in my own generation, when we didn't have lines of people at the doctor’s office and emergency rooms.
When I was a child, the family doctor visited us at our home. He had an office, but after hours, he came to our home if there was an emergency. This was a common practice in my home state; I have heard similar stories from others around the country.
When I was a young girl, diet was not something my family placed a lot of emphasis on, just the importance to have enough food.
We had normal childhood diseases like mumps, whooping cough, and measles. You probably know what happened: when one got some disease, we passed it around to the rest.
I compare my childhood diseases to what my grandchildren have today.
Ear Infections - Acute (Ear Infection)
Have you ever seen so many ear infections, allergies, and really-hard-to-fight runny noses? And what does the doctor prescribe? Answer: An anti-biotic. Every time I turn around, my young grandchildren are getting another anti-biotic. Does the story sound familiar?
And…both of my sons, one daughter-in-law, and two of my four grandsons, my husband and I, have to fight to keep our weight in check. Why is that?
Without spelling out all my family’s diseases, is this enough background to make us all think back to a day when Americans didn't have the high incidence of diseases, high costs of treatments, high costs of medical insurance, and before the days of Erin Brockovich's 1993-1996 bought with Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E)?
Doesn’t America’s Health Problems Relate To Diet, Nutrition, Lifestyle, And Physical Exercise?
Smoking related diseases has killed my husband's dad, 3 brothers and a sister; and my also my brother.
My biggest lifestyle tip is: Don't Smoke!!
Tip #1: EAT LIKE YOUR GRANDMA TOLD YOU.
She said “Eat you vegetables.” Isn’t that right? You don’t have to put a bunch of additives in the cooking pot either, like a spoonful of lard, a pork bone, bacon, or God only knows what else.
Tip #2: EAT ORGANIC AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
With all the pesticides and herbicides sprayed on crops today, not to mention genetically engineered foods, could these be responsible for a number of the health problems of America’s children?
How many times have you hear “It taste great!” America, I know taste is important because we just won’t eat it if it doesn’t taste good, but foods that carry unhealthy substances can be made to taste delicious through the use of spices and other techniques.
This is good reading.
Not only will the average person loose weight on an alkaline diet, but cancer can not live in an alkaline body. That’s right. You read it correctly: Just like a shark can't live out of water...Cancer can't live in an alkaline body! Is that reason enough to change to an alkaline diet?
My suggestion is to get this book: “Alkalize Or Die” and put it into practice in your life.
Tip #4: YOUR WAIST SIZE SHOULD BE HALF, OR LESS, THAN YOUR HEIGHT.
This is a very simple plan that works!
Studies suggest that health risks begin to increase when a woman's waist reaches 31.5 inches and her risk jumps substantially once her waist expands to 35 inches or more. For men, risk starts to climb at 37 inches, but it becomes a bigger worry once their waists reach or exceed 40 inches.
It’s easier to obtain your ideal waist size than you may think. Here's a couple of suggestions:
Eat a Normal High Blood Pressure Diet and alkalize your body by drinking lots and lots of alkaline water.
Tip #5: DON’T EAT UNTIL YOU’RE STUFFED.
If you eat until you’re stuffed, that’s just plainly too much food, not to mention the calories. An adult’s stomach is about the size of an out-stretched hand.
Think about that the next time you fill up your plate and glass.
Something else to think about when stuffing your stomach, is an overflow of all that food and drink back up into the esophagus. I describe some possible consequences of that on my Esophageal Cancer page when stomach acids back up into soft esophageal tissue not able to handle the acid.
Tip #6: AVOID DEEP FRIED FOODS because of Trans-fats.
Trans fats have been linked to cancer, diabetes, obesity, liver dysfunction, and coronary artery disease.
Tip #7: AVOID FOODS ISRAELITES WERE INSTRUCTED BY GOD NOT TO EAT.
There’s a reason God instructed the Israelites not to eat certain foods such as: meat from buzzards, hogs, and fish without scales.
Just a suggestion: I suggest we all refrain from eating any animal, fish, or bird that lived its life as a scavenger. These include fish that live on the bottom of lakes, rivers, and oceans. That’s where the heavy man-made and naturally occurring sediments are located.
When we eat these shrimp, lobsters, catfish, and other similar fish, we eat what they ate. Think about it. When we eat these foods for years and years, our own bodies become over-loaded with substances, like mercury and others.
My Name is Peggy Sue Roberts, the author of this website.
In 2007 I lived in Riverside, California, USA when I was diagnosed with stage-4 cancer and told I had as short as 3-months to live.
Oncology almost killed me with chemo, and then sent me home to die.
I researched the internet, talked to friends, networked, shopped, and found a wonderful Mexican Cancer Clinic which was recommended by a American nationally known investigative reporter. He had researched over 300-natural clinics worldwide and recommended this one particular clinic in Tijuana, BC, Mexico.
This clinic has an impressive 85%, 5-year success rate which I’m positive you’ll want to go to!
After a few weeks of non-painful, natural treatments, I walked out of the clinic clear of cancer and ready to live again. I’m sure you can too if you get there in time for them to help you.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.”
The Bible, Hosea 4:6
Thank you for stopping by my website. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
Peggy Sue Roberts, Southern California, USA
Return from Diet and Nutrition,
back to Home page.
Request Contact Information For
The Clinic Where Peggy Sue Was Treated
Also, get a free review of your medical records, & treatment recommendation from the clinic
What to do next:
1. Complete and submit the request form located just below to receive the contact information of the clinic where Peggy Sue Roberts went.
2. Then, look in your email box for my reply "From Peggy Sue". (It will be sent to the email address you provide. Kindly double check your completed information for accuracy.)
3. You may receive a phone call from my family: Peggy Sue, husband-Jim or son-Rusty Roberts; and/or the clinic. (My family and I have 8-years’ experience with Mexican cancer clinics. You will receive my phone number and email address by return email so you may contact me if you like. Please recall we are in our late 60’s and retired.)
4. Be prepared to send the patient’s medical records/test results right to the clinic for evaluation so they can determine a proposed treatment plan, cost, and availability of room at the clinic. Be prepared to pay for treatment costs out of pocket. If needed, see my “Funding Treatments” webpage for help.
5. Review the clinic’s website which will answer questions regarding treatments, patient testimonies, location, and many other questions you will have. You will be sent an email regarding cost of the clinic’s most popular 3-week treatment program.
6. Next, call the clinic to arrange to send the patient’s medical records/test results and arrange a 'Free Confidential Medical Evaluation' with the Medical Director if you desire.
7. Clinic space is limited; therefore, I suggest you reserve your space, and go to the Mexican Cancer Clinic as soon as possible.
What you'll receive immediately
after submitting the 'Request' below . . .
● Treatment costs ● Clinic name ● The Medical Director doctor’s name and contact info ● phone numbers ● website and email addresses ● average length of treatment stay at the clinic ● Much more info, ie: travel arrangements to and from the clinic, funding options, safety of the Tijuana business district, statistics of treatment success.
Request Clinic Mexican Contact Information
(Please double check your filled-in information for accuracy.)
This website and webpage " Diet and Nutrition, Cancer Prevention ", was compiled and maintained by Peggy Sue & Jim Roberts, and our son, Rusty Roberts.