How many carrots does it take
to become a cancer survivor?
As many carrots as you can tolerate
on a daily basis, but, as a rule of thumb, 2 liters daily should be enough to
turn your skin orange.
Carrots also harbor
carotenoids and polyphenols that, along with the abundant vitamins and
minerals, provide antioxidant, anti-cancer, and immune enhancing properties.
Such characteristics are a true testimony to the fact that food really can
serve as medicine.
Here are just a few of the cancer cell killing nutrients
(direct or indirect) in vegetables:
- Raw Carrots (alpha carotene, beta carotene, Vitamin E,
- Raw Broccoli (sulforaphane/isothiocyanates)
- Raw cabbage (isothiocyanates)
- Green Asparagus (saponins)
- Beetroot/red beets (proanthocyanidins (PAC's or
- Turmeric (a spice) (curcumin)
A vegetable juice using 1 quart of carrots is the minimum
level of carrots that is acceptable. Vegetable juices with 2 quarts of carrots
have also been used by many people.
The vegetable juice should contain at least 80% of
vegetables with known cancer-fighting abilities.
Experts have shared with us most cancer victims don't have the wherewithal of EXTREME dietary discipline to eat their way out of cancer.
Therefore You Should Also Consider Using The Following Natural Cancer Therapy
Biophotonic cancer therapy is a fantastic tool to use in conjunction with reasonable dietary disclipline.
Cancer Survivor Michael Thomas Is The Inventor Of Biophotonic Therapy
Natural, alternative cancer treatments saved my life. Hi, I'm Michael Thomas and I was diagnosed with stage-4, leukemia in 2005. Doctors told me I was a walking dead man who could literally die before the day ended. I'm blessed to have lived through that experience. Now I'm an 11-year cancer survivor because I used biophotonic anti-cancer therapy. (Michael is a Master Botanist and chemist.)
Michael's Stage-4 Survival Story:
Biophotonics Definition & How It Works:
The science of generating and harnessing light to image, detect, and manipulate biological material.
Violet light passes through the vials containing plant extracts which pick up harmonic vibrations of those plant extracts and transmits them into the body. The body reacts as if the anti-cancer plant extracts were actually present.
Clinic Version called Halo Max
Home Version called Halo Ultra
How This Therapy Compares To Others:
Biophotonic therapy works.
Experts have told us for best results cancer patients should do the following treatments in conjunction with biophotonics:
- Have proper daily dietary discipline (Mostly vegetarian diet. No sugar or starches)
- Proper daily amount of Vitamin C
- Oxygen treatments (Suggested: exercise with oxygen therapy.)
- Get your teeth checked. (Poor dental care has been shown to create cancer, and it can keep you from being a cancer survivor.)
- Lymphatic drainage (dead cancer cells are moved out of the body through your lymph system.)
Frequently asked questions and the answers Michael Thomas gives us during a short interview.
Mike Shares Survivor Stories Using Biophotonic Therapy:
Michael Thomas shares several survival stories of U.S. doctors who have used biophotonic therapy to overcome their own cancer.
What does Biophotonic Cancer Treatment Cost?
This unit is called Halo Max. It is the clinic version of biophotonic therapy. It is currently successfully being used at several top cancer clinics.
- Cost to others: $29,995 USD
- Why does it cost so much? Because it works 8 times better, and 6 times faster, than the home version (shown below).
- We can get you a good discount if you want this amazing technology. Simply fill out the form below for more information.
- You can use this unit at the top natural cancer clinic in Mexico.
This unit is called Halo Ultra. It is the home version of biophtonic treatments. The top
U.S. cancer clinic offers their patients this home version because it helps the
body's immune system. Every cancer survivor has a healthy immune system.
- Cost to others: $9,995 USD
- Why does it cost so much? Because it works fantastically!
- We can get you a great discount if you want this amazing technology. Simply fill out the form below to get more information.
The Top Mexican Natural Cancer Clinic:
The top Mexican natural cancer clinic uses the Halo Max. Their success rate is extremely high because they believe in 3 basic principles:
- Give you the best chance to survive above all other clinics in Mexico.
- Give you the best chance to get it done within a specific time period.
- Give you the best chance of never having to return to the clinic.
Never Underestimate The Power Of Professional Care
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” ~The Bible, Hosea 4:6
Peggy Sue (Cancer Survivor), Rusty and Jim Roberts
God bless you. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
Peggy Sue Roberts, Southern California, USA
Return from Mexican Cancer Clinics page.
Back to Home page, Cancer Survivor page.
Forward to Site Map, Funding Mexican Cancer Clinics Treatments page.
* Footnotes: Research Articles Cited
Biomagnetic research provided by:
- BioMagnetic Research and Technology (Biomed Central)
- Hyperthermia using magnetite cationic liposomes for hamster Osteosarcoma
- Fumiko Matsuoka1, Masashige Shinkai1, Hiroyuki Honda*1, Tadahiko Kubo2, Takashi Sugita2 and Takeshi Kobayashi1
Enzyme research provided by:
- The FASEB Journal / The Official Journal of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology
- Activation of prodrugs by antibody-enzyme conjugates: a new approach to cancer therapy.
- P D Senter
- February 1, 1990 The FASEB Journal vol. 4 no. 2 188-193
Hyperthermia research provided by:
- European Journal of Cancer (1965)
- Investigations on the possibility of a thermic tumour therapy—I.: Short-wave treatment of a transplanted isologous mouse mammary carcinoma
- Volume 8, Issue 1, February 1972, Pages 65, Pages IN3, Pages 69-68-IN8-78
- Presented in abbreviated form at the First Congress of the European Association for Cancer Research, Brussels, September 1970.
- Kristian Overgaard, Jens Overgaard
Insulin research provided by:
- Journal of BUON 14: 711-715, 2009
- © 2009 Zerbinis Medical Publications. Printed in Greece
- Low dose chemotherapy in combination with insulin for the treatment of advanced
- metastatic tumors. Preliminary experience
- C. Damyanov, M. Radoslavova, V. Gavrilov, D. Stoeva
- Medical Center of Integrative Medicine, Sofia, Bulgaria
Laser research provided by:
- CA:A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
- Photodynamic therapy of cancer: An update
- Patrizia Agostinis PhD1, Kristian Berg PhD2, Keith A. Cengel MD, PhD3, Thomas H. Foster PhD4, Albert W. Girotti PhD5, Sandra O. Gollnick PhD6, Stephen M. Hahn MD, PhD7, Michael R. Hamblin PhD8,9,10, Asta Juzeniene PhD11, David Kessel PhD12, Mladen Korbelik PhD13, Johan Moan PhD14,15, Pawel Mroz MD, PhD16,17, Dominika Nowis MD, PhD18, Jacques Piette PhD19, Brian C. Wilson PhD20 andJakub Golab MD, PhD21,22,*
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
Sonodynamic research provided by:
- Anticancer Research: International Journal of cancer research and treatment
- The Real Deal: Using Cytochalasin B in Sonodynamic Therapy to Preferentially Damage Leukemia Cells
- MATTHEW TRENDOWSKI, GUOWU YU, VICTORIA WONG, CHRISTOPHER ACQUAFONDATA,
- TIMOTHY CHRISTEN and THOMAS P. FONDY
- Department of Biology, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, U.S.A
Immunotherapy research provided by:
Oxygen research provided by:
- Anticancer Research / International Journal of Cancer Research and Treatment
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Inhibits Benign and Malignant Human Mammary Epithelial Cell Proliferation
- ERIC V. GRANOWITZ1, NORIKO TONOMURA2, RITA M. BENSON1, DEBORAH M. KATZ1, VIMLA BAND3, GRACE P. MAKARI-JUDSON1 and BARBARA A. OSBORNE2
Vitamin research provided by:
RIFE Technology research provided by:
Disclaimer: The content on this website and webpage is based on research studies by doctors around the world. The information you find here is intended for educational purposes only. It's not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any medical or psychological condition, nor to prevent, treat, mitigate, or cure such conditions. The information contained herein is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified healthcare professional. Therefore, this information is not intended as medical advice, rather a sharing of knowledge and information based on research & experience.
** Although the clinic is great at helping cancer patients, individual results may vary. We suggest you have a phone consultation with the doctor to find out if he believes he can help you.
Copyright 2009-2015 Cancer Research Awareness
This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment of any disease.