On this page we list:
1. Alkaline foods you should eat to keep cancer away, and
2. Cancer Fighting foods to consume if you have cancer.
Agar, alfalfa sprouts, almonds, apple cider, apricots, artichokes,
Bananas, beets, beet tops, blackberries, blueberries, broccoli, Brussels-sprouts, burdock,
Cabbage, cantaloupe, carob, carrots, cauliflower, celery, celeriac, chard, cherries, chives, coconut, cranberries, cucumbers, fresh currants,
Dandelion greens, dates, dill, dock,
Figs (dried), flax seed,
Garlic, grapes, grapefruit, fresh green-beans, guava,
Leeks, lemons, lettuce, fresh Lima beans, limes, loganberries, loquats,
Mango, melons, millet, mint, molasses, mulberries, muskmelons, mustard greens,
Okra, olives, olive oil, onions, oranges,
Papaya, parsley, parsnips, passion fruit, peaches, pears, persimmons, pineapple, plums, pumpkin,
Radishes, raisins, raspberries, rhubarb, romaine lettuce, rutabagas,
Sea grass, sorrel, soybeans, spinach, squash, strawberries, Swiss-chard,
Water chestnuts, watercress, and watermelon.
Which alkaline foods are cancer fighting foods? They include:
Cabbage, and Cauliflower, carrots, chili peppers and jalapenos, cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, kale, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage),
Garlic, grapefruits, red grapes,
Oranges & lemons,
Raspberries, red wine, rosemary,
Soy products like tofu, sweet potatoes,
Tea (green & black), tapioca, tomatoes, turmeric, and probably turnips.
For further reference, read Vern Verona’s book on “Cancer Fighting Foods.”
Fruits and vegetables that are high in nutrients and antioxidants are often called “Super-foods”.
VERY IMPORTANT: Cancer patients should eat about 70% raw foods, with the remaining 30% of other foods, but never microwaved foods because the microwave oven kills the life-force in foods.
Baby boomers can prevent and fight cancer and heart disease by eating alkaline foods. The National Cancer Institute and Food and drug administration has done research on certain foods having cancer fighting compounds. Research shows these foods have phytochemicals. These chemicals are found to be fruits and vegetables, and they help prevent cancer.
Also, every person, especially cancer patients, should:
A. drink Alkaline Ionized Anti-Oxidant Water from your own machine at home to beat cancer, and
B. take "Transfer Factor" supplements to boost the immune system.
Cancer patients in stage-3 and stage-4 should take the fast-track to cancer-free by going to a Mexican cancer clinic for natural, alternative treatments like the author of this website, Peggy Sue Roberts, did. Read my cancer survivor story below or in the right column.
Cancer Survivor since 2007 tells how she beat Stage-4 Cancer
at a Mexican Cancer Clinic
My Name is Peggy Sue Roberts, the author of this website.
In 2007 I lived in Riverside, California, USA when I was diagnosed with stage-4 cancer, having 22-tumors in my upper body, and told I had as short as 3-months to live.
Oncology almost killed me with chemo, and then sent me home to die.
I researched the internet, talked to friends, networked, shopped, and found a wonderful Mexican Cancer Clinic which was recommended by an American investigative reporter who is nationally known as an author.
He had researched over 300-natural clinics worldwide and recommended this one particular clinic in Tijuana, BC, Mexico.
This clinic has an impressive 85%, 5-year success rate for all types and stages of cancer. I’m positive you’ll want to go to this clinic!
After a few weeks of non-painful, natural treatments, I walked out of the clinic clear of cancer and ready to live again. I’m sure you can too if you get there in time for them to help you.
Get funding you need to pay for your natural treatments by visiting my 'Funding Treatments' webpage which has 8-ideas for you.
“My people are destroyed
for lack of knowledge.”
The Bible, Hosea 4:6
Thank you for visiting my website. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
Peggy Sue Roberts, USA
Return from Alkaline Foods
Forward to Site Map page.
Request Contact Information For
The Clinic Where Peggy Sue Was Treated
Also, get a free review of your medical records, & treatment recommendation from the clinic
What to do next:
1. Complete and submit the request form located just below to receive the contact information of the clinic where Peggy Sue Roberts went.
2. Then, look in your email box for my reply "From Peggy Sue". (It will be sent to the email address you provide. Kindly double check your completed information for accuracy.)
3. You may receive a phone call from my family: Peggy Sue, husband-Jim or son-Rusty Roberts; and/or the clinic. (My family and I have 8-years’ experience with Mexican cancer clinics. You will receive my phone number and email address by return email so you may contact me if you like. Please recall we are in our late 60’s and retired.)
4. Be prepared to send the patient’s medical records/test results right to the clinic for evaluation so they can determine a proposed treatment plan, cost, and availability of room at the clinic. Be prepared to pay for treatment costs out of pocket. If needed, see my “Funding Treatments” webpage for help.
5. Review the clinic’s website which will answer questions regarding treatments, patient testimonies, location, and many other questions you will have. You will be sent an email regarding cost of the clinic’s most popular 3-week treatment program.
6. Next, call the clinic to arrange to send the patient’s medical records/test results and arrange a 'Free Confidential Medical Evaluation' with the Medical Director if you desire.
7. Clinic space is limited; therefore, I suggest you reserve your space, and go to the Mexican Cancer Clinic as soon as possible.
What you'll receive immediately
after submitting the 'Request' below . . .
● Treatment costs ● Clinic name ● The Medical Director doctor’s name and contact info ● phone numbers ● website and email addresses ● average length of treatment stay at the clinic ● Much more info, ie: travel arrangements to and from the clinic, funding options, safety of the Tijuana business district, statistics of treatment success.
Request Clinic Mexican Contact Information
(Please double check your filled-in information for accuracy.)
This website and alkaline foods webpage was compiled and maintained by Peggy Sue & Jim Roberts, and our son, Rusty Roberts.
Do you have a great comment or story about this? Share it!
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Donations are used for the upkeep of this website. Thank You.