On this page we list:
* See footnotes for scientific research articles cited.
** Although the clinic is great at improving cancer patient's conditions, individual results may vary. We suggest you have a phone consultation with the doctor to find out if he believes he can help you.
CLICK HERE for Scientific
Research showing dietary treatments do improve cancer patient's conditions. *
Agar, alfalfa sprouts, almonds, apple cider, apricots, artichokes,
Bananas, beets, beet tops, blackberries, blueberries, broccoli, Brussels-sprouts, burdock,
Cabbage, cantaloupe, carob, carrots, cauliflower, celery, celeriac, chard, cherries, chives, coconut, cranberries, cucumbers, fresh currants,
Dandelion greens, dates, dill, dock,
Figs (dried), flax seed,
Garlic, grapes, grapefruit, fresh green-beans, guava,
Leeks, lemons, lettuce, fresh Lima beans, limes, loganberries, loquats,
Mango, melons, millet, mint, molasses, mulberries, muskmelons, mustard greens,
Okra, olives, olive oil, onions, oranges,
Papaya, parsley, parsnips, passion fruit, peaches, pears, persimmons, pineapple, plums, pumpkin,
Radishes, raisins, raspberries, rhubarb, romaine lettuce, rutabagas,
Sea grass, sorrel, soybeans, spinach, squash, strawberries, Swiss-chard,
Water chestnuts, watercress, and watermelon.
Which alkaline foods are cancer fighting foods? They include:
Cabbage, and Cauliflower, carrots, chili peppers and jalapenos, cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, kale, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage),
Garlic, grapefruits, red grapes,
Oranges & lemons,
Raspberries, red wine, rosemary,
Soy products like tofu, sweet potatoes,
Tea (green & black), tapioca, tomatoes, turmeric, and probably turnips.
For further reference, read Vern Verona’s book on “Cancer”. Fruits and vegetables that are high in nutrients and antioxidants are often called “Super-foods”.
VERY IMPORTANT: Cancer patients should eat about 70% raw foods, with the remaining 30% of other foods, but never microwaved foods because the microwave oven kills the life-force in foods. **
Baby boomers may help improve their condition by eating alkaline foods. The National Cancer Institute and Food and drug administration has done research on certain foods having condition improving compounds.
"My family and I only recommend the top Mexican cancer clinic." This clinic is very popular and usually runs near full capacity. You must have a free medical consultation with the doctor by phone before being admitted to the clinic.
Complete the request form below and we'll help you with the following (at no cost/no obligation):
What you'll receive, by email immediately, after submitting the 'Request' below . . .
(NOTE* The accuracy of your information is extremely important to getting the information you want. Please double check everything before submitting.)
What to do next:
1. Complete and submit the request form located just above to receive the contact information of the clinic where Peggy Sue Roberts went. Double check all your info.
2. Then, look in your email in-box for my reply "From Peggy Sue". (It will be sent to the email address you provide; therefore, kindly double check your email address for accuracy.)
3. I'll give you a call to arrange your FREE confidential medical consultation with the doctor and answer any question to the best of my ability. (My family and I have 9-years’ experience with Mexican clinics. You will receive my phone number and email address by return email so you may contact me if you like.
4. Review the clinic’s website which will answer questions regarding treatments, patient testimonies, location, and many other questions you will have. You will be sent an email regarding cost of the clinic’s most popular treatment program. If you need financial help to afford the treatments, see my “Funding Treatments” webpage.
5. Next, call me, or call the clinic to arrange a 'Free Confidential Medical Evaluation' with the Medical Director.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” ~The Bible, Hosea 4:6
God bless you. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
Peggy Sue Roberts, Southern California, USA
* Footnotes: Research Articles Cited
Biomagnetic research provided by:
Enzyme research provided by:
Hyperthermia research provided by:
Insulin research provided by:
Laser research provided by:
Sonodynamic research provided by:
Immunotherapy research provided by:
Oxygen research provided by:
Vitamin research provided by:
RIFE Technology research provided by:
Disclaimer: The content on this website and webpage is based on research studies by doctors around the world. The information you find here is intended for educational purposes only. It's not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any medical or psychological condition, nor to prevent, treat, mitigate, or cure such conditions. The information contained herein is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified healthcare professional. Therefore, this information is not intended as medical advice, rather a sharing of knowledge and information based on research & experience.
** Although the clinic is great at helping cancer patients, individual results may vary. We suggest you have a phone consultation with the doctor to find out if he believes he can help you.