On this page we list:
1. Alkaline foods you should eat to keep cancer away, and
2. Cancer Fighting foods to consume if you have cancer.
Agar, alfalfa sprouts, almonds, apple cider, apricots, artichokes,
Bananas, beets, beet tops, blackberries, blueberries, broccoli, Brussels-sprouts, burdock,
Cabbage, cantaloupe, carob, carrots, cauliflower, celery, celeriac, chard, cherries, chives, coconut, cranberries, cucumbers, fresh currants,
Dandelion greens, dates, dill, dock,
Figs (dried), flax seed,
Garlic, grapes, grapefruit, fresh green-beans, guava,
Leeks, lemons, lettuce, fresh Lima beans, limes, loganberries, loquats,
Mango, melons, millet, mint, molasses, mulberries, muskmelons, mustard greens,
Okra, olives, olive oil, onions, oranges,
Papaya, parsley, parsnips, passion fruit, peaches, pears, persimmons, pineapple, plums, pumpkin,
Radishes, raisins, raspberries, rhubarb, romaine lettuce, rutabagas,
Sea grass, sorrel, soybeans, spinach, squash, strawberries, Swiss-chard,
Water chestnuts, watercress, and watermelon.
Which alkaline foods are cancer fighting foods? They include:
Cabbage, and Cauliflower, carrots, chili peppers and jalapenos, cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, kale, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage),
Garlic, grapefruits, red grapes,
Oranges & lemons,
Raspberries, red wine, rosemary,
Soy products like tofu, sweet potatoes,
Tea (green & black), tapioca, tomatoes, turmeric, and probably turnips.
For further reference, read Vern Verona’s book on “Cancer Fighting Foods.”
Fruits and vegetables that are high in nutrients and antioxidants are often called “Super-foods”.
VERY IMPORTANT: Cancer patients should eat about 70% raw foods, with the remaining 30% of other foods, but never microwaved foods because the microwave oven kills the life-force in foods.
Baby boomers can prevent and fight cancer and heart disease by eating alkaline foods. The National Cancer Institute and Food and drug administration has done research on certain foods having cancer fighting compounds. Research shows these foods have phytochemicals. These chemicals are found to be fruits and vegetables, and they help prevent cancer.
Also, every person, especially cancer patients, should:
A. drink Alkaline Ionized Anti-Oxidant Water from your own machine at home to beat cancer, and
B. take "Transfer Factor" supplements to boost the immune system.
Cancer patients in stage-3 and stage-4 should take the fast-track to cancer-free by going to a Mexican cancer clinic for natural, alternative treatments like the author of this website, Peggy Sue Roberts, did. Read my cancer survivor story below or in the right column.
Turn up your speaker volume to follow this short and amazing survivor story.
“My people are destroyed
for lack of knowledge.”
The Bible, Hosea 4:6
Thank you for visiting my website. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
Peggy Sue Roberts, USA
Return from Alkaline Foods
Forward to Site Map page.
Request Contact Information For
The Clinic Where Peggy Sue Roberts Was Treated
Also, get a free consultation with the Medical Director.
What to do next:
1. Complete and submit the request form located just below to receive the contact information of the clinic where Peggy Sue Roberts went.
2. Then, look in your email box for my reply "From Peggy Sue". (It will be sent to the email address you provide. Kindly double check your completed information for accuracy.)
3. You may receive a phone call from my family: Peggy Sue, husband-Jim, one of our sons, or the clinic. (My family and I have 8-years’ experience with Mexican cancer clinics. You will receive my phone number and email address by return email so you may contact me if you like.
4. Review the clinic’s website which will answer questions regarding treatments, patient testimonies, location, and many other questions you will have. You will be sent an email regarding cost of the clinic’s most popular 3-week treatment program. If needed, see my “Funding Treatments” webpage for help.
5. Next, call me, or call the clinic to arrange a 'Free Confidential Medical Evaluation' with the Medical Director.
What you'll receive by email immediately
after submitting the 'Request' below . . .
● Treatment costs ● Clinic name, address, and location ● The Medical Director doctor’s name and contact info ● clinic phone numbers ● clinic website and email address ● average length of treatment stay at the clinic ● Much more info, ie: funding options, safety of the Tijuana, Mexico business district, clinic statistics of treatment success.
(Please double check your filled-in information for accuracy.)
This website and alkaline foods webpage was compiled and maintained by Peggy Sue & Jim Roberts, and our son, Rusty Roberts.
Do you have a great comment or story about this? Share it!
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...