We know how important it is to hear cancer survivor stories from those who have received wonderful success from natural, alternative cancer treatments in Mexico; therefore, we have established this survivor page to give you HOPE. Also see Mexican Cancer Clinic Videos which are personal testimonies. All the stories are true.
* See footnotes for scientific research articles cited.
** Although the clinic is great at improving cancer patient's conditions, individual results may vary. We suggest you have a phone consultation with the doctor to find out if he believes he can help you.
CLICK HERE for Scientific Research showing alternative treatments do improve cancer patient's conditions. *
1. February 2014, Maxine Mavis Wikipiri from New Zealand went to the Mexican clinic that Peggy Sue Roberts went to after Maxine's doctor in New Zealand had given her surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation treatments. He told Maxine that there was nothing else that could be done to save her life. So, he stopped her treatments, told her to go home, and get her affairs in order.
Maxine wasn't ready to simply go home and die, so she went home and found this website.
She had made up her mind that she wanted natural, alternative treatments at the Mexican Cancer Clinic that Peggy Sue went to. Therefore, she made her way to the clinic and improved her condition. I talked to Maxine on the phone in February of 2014, then saw she and her husband, Tama, at the clinic about two weeks later. She was excited to return home and go see the doctor that told her she would die, then watch him wonder how she improved. **
2. Melanie Kayler in California, USA contacted me using the “Clinic Name Request Form” in June 2012 with Stage-3 Colon Cancer. She explained that she had a job working in the public and she didn’t want traditional medicine’s treatments of surgery, radiation, and having to wear a stinking bag for the rest of her life. She explained that the bag would end her career immediately, and she absolutely had to work!
Melanie was searching for a natural, alternative cancer treatments that worked without her having to wear a bag, and she was quite to the point about it.
I understood completely.
Melanie and her husband contacted the medical director of the Mexican clinic and had her “Free Confidential Medical Evaluation”. Together, they made a joint decision for Melanie to go to the clinic in Tijuana, Mexico.
Today, Melanie is doing well, and working again (without a bag). She praises the doctor and staff for their wonderful work. **
3. In late July 2012, Jelena Petrovic Gladovic of the Czech Republic had been diagnosed with Stage-3 Breast cancer which had metastasized to her right lung.
Her recommended treatments in the Czech Republic were surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy; some at the same time.
She explained she absolutely didn’t want anything to do with traditional treatments and searched out the #1 recommended doctor and clinic she could find anywhere in the world.
Her recommended treatments in the Czech Republic were surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy; some at the same time. She explained she absolutely didn’t want anything to do with traditional treatments and searched out the #1 recommended doctor and clinic she could find anywhere in the world.
Jelena’s searching led her to this website of Peggy Sue Roberts and the Mexican Cancer Clinic where Peggy Sue went. Jelena had several email and phone conversations with the clinic and decided to make the trip half-way around the world to Tijuana, Mexico. She brought along her 16-year old grandson (who measures well over 6-feet) with her for company. She also brought along her IPad and IPhone to stay connected with other family back home.
Her treatments went very well, and Jelena departed the clinic with a new lease on life. Jelena is still alive today, doing fantastic, and enjoying her family. **
4. Around Thanksgiving-time of 2012 Gary of Riverside, California (who was then age-73), and his friend visited a major nutrition store in Riverside, California to replenish Gary’s vitamin supply. For several years Gary had been battling recurrent bladder cancer with it returning about every 6 to 7 months.
The two friends just happened to stop by the store computer to search for natural, alternative cancer clinics in Mexico. His search led Gary to this website; he completed the ‘Clinic Name Request Form’, went to the clinic a few days later. And to the Glory of God . . . his condition improved.
Since his treatments, Gary hasn't stopped telling everyone who will listen to him, about the clinic.
5. Romeo is the CEO of a very large company in one of Ontario, Canada’s larger cities. Romeo also had Stage-3 Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in 2012 when he contacted me.
Romeo, explained that
he was impressed with Peggy Sue's ‘Cancer
Survivor’ story; he said that he had been searching extensively all over
the world for this clinic that I described on my website. He knew he needed alternative cancer treatments in Mexico, and he was in
immediate need to go to this clinic. I
sent him the clinic contact information and suggested he call the clinic Patient Advocate to schedule his “Free
Confidential Medical Evaluation” with the clinic medical director. Romeo
did within the next day. Click here to request your phone consultation today.
I met Romeo at the clinic on two different occasions as I visited the clinic during the time Romeo was there in 2013. Romeo responded really well to the natural, alternative treatments. Romeo is still alive and doing well today. **
"My family and I only recommend the top Mexican cancer clinic." This clinic is very popular and usually runs near full capacity. You must have a free medical consultation with the doctor by phone before being admitted to the clinic.
Complete the request form below and we'll help you with the following (at no cost/no obligation):
What you'll receive, by email immediately, after submitting the 'Request' below . . .
(NOTE* The accuracy of your information is extremely important to getting the information you want. Please double check everything before submitting.)
What to do next:
1. Complete and submit the request form located just above to receive the contact information of the clinic where Peggy Sue Roberts went. Double check all your info.
2. Then, look in your email in-box for my reply "From Peggy Sue". (It will be sent to the email address you provide; therefore, kindly double check your email address for accuracy.)
3. I'll give you a call to arrange your FREE confidential medical consultation with the doctor and answer any question to the best of my ability. (My family and I have 9-years’ experience with Mexican clinics. You will receive my phone number and email address by return email so you may contact me if you like.
4. Review the clinic’s website which will answer questions regarding treatments, patient testimonies, location, and many other questions you will have. You will be sent an email regarding cost of the clinic’s most popular treatment program. If you need financial help to afford the treatments, see my “Funding Treatments” webpage.
5. Next, call me, or call the clinic to arrange a 'Free Confidential Medical Evaluation' with the Medical Director.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.”
~The Bible, Hosea 4:6
God bless you. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
Peggy Sue Roberts, Southern California, USA
Return from Mexican Cancer Clinics page.
* Footnotes: Research Articles Cited
Biomagnetic research provided by:
Enzyme research provided by:
Hyperthermia research provided by:
Insulin research provided by:
Laser research provided by:
Sonodynamic research provided by:
Immunotherapy research provided by:
Oxygen research provided by:
Vitamin research provided by:
RIFE Technology research provided by:
Disclaimer: The content on this website and webpage is based on research studies by doctors around the world. The information you find here is intended for educational purposes only. It's not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any medical or psychological condition, nor to prevent, treat, mitigate, or cure such conditions. The information contained herein is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified healthcare professional. Therefore, this information is not intended as medical advice, rather a sharing of knowledge and information based on research & experience.
** Although the clinic is great at helping cancer patients, individual results may vary. We suggest you have a phone consultation with the doctor to find out if he believes he can help you.